How Can You Help?
The HSYC appreciates any contribution you can make. Following is a small list of ways you can help:
- Make a monetary donation (make checks payable to the HSYC and mail to 8177 Regent Parkway, Fort Mill, SC 29715, or go to our donation page.
- Donate items from our SmileAmazon Wish List
- Buy a brick for the Path of Hope
- Ask your employer to do a company match donation program for 6 months
- Host a fundraiser for the HSYC
- Volunteer to help at a special event, at the shelter or at the shop
- Host a bake sale, yard sale, car wash, or penny drive for the HSYC
- Shop at PAWSibilities Thrift Shop
- Donate new or gently used goods to the PAWSibilities Thrift Shop
With your help, the HSYC will be able to continue its mission to "give abandoned animals a second chance.”
Together we can make this work!
Thank you for your support and remember to “Think adoption first!”