Join the ranks of being a SUPER STAR - Volunteer!
1. Set up a profile (you must be minimum of 18 years old).
2. Pay the Volunteer Orientation Fee of $25.00 administrative fee (includes your Volunteer tee Shirt).
3. AFTER you have completed both of these steps, Email our Volunteer Coordinator for next step coordination.
Requirements for all Volunteers age 18 and older:
- Set up a profile in our Volunteer System.
- Pay the $25.00 administrative fee.
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation
- Join the CLOSED HSYC Facebook page - this is where ALL Volunteer communication takes place.
- Wear HSYC Volunteer Shirt so it is Visible & Approved bottoms/footwear at all times.
- Comply with all safety protocols and volunteer rules at all times
- Check the CLOSED HSYC Facebook Volunteer page regularly to stay abreast of changes and updates
- If you become a trained HSYC Dog-Walker, there will be a minimum of volunteer hours to maintain status.
A sample of HSYC Volunteer service activities available:
- Kennel Cleaning
- Cat Socialization
- Dog Walker and Enrichment
- Facility Maintenance
- Event Assistance and Attendance
- Grant Writing
- Home Visit Advisor
- Dog Walking Trainer
- Thrift Store Attendant
Click here to view Volunteer FAQS!