Is this job for you?
Do you like meeting new people and assisting customers? Are you interested in keeping our lobby and front desk organized? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Then this job is for you!
We need volunteers to help direct visitors when our rescue is open to the public.
Daily (when our rescue is open to the public)
- Afternoon Shift: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Extended Hours on Tuesdays and Fridays:
- Afternoon Shift: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Summer Hours) or 6:00 PM (Winter Hours)
HSYC Rescue | 8177 Regent Pkwy, Fort Mill, SC 29708
- Must be 18+ or 16+ if HSYC Liability Release form is signed by his/her guardian 18+
- Volunteer Orientation
Provide excellent customer service to the public.
- Welcome guests, provide assistance and guide them to adoption areas. Find appropriate staff member to assist as needed.
- Manage the front desk, keep tidy and answer phone calls.
- Any additional daily cleaning tasks, such as:
- Folding clean laundry.
- Unfolding newspapers and stack them.
- Sweeping and mopping floors in lobby and hallways.
- Placing full trash bags in dumpster.
- Cleaning water fountains.
Note: Some experience will help you become familiar with our policies and procedures, and information sheets are provided.
Board Member and Volunteer Coordinator