Facility Cleaning and Daily Tasks
Is this job for you?
Are you willing to help out with our daily tasks, such as cleaning cat cages and dog kennels, washing dish bowls, doing laundry, unfolding newspapers, etc.? Then this job is for you!
Keeping kennels and cages sanitary and fresh is one of our greatest needs and help with any of these items is always greatly appreciated! You will work alongside staff to maintain the healthy conditions in our animal rescue.
365 days a year
- Morning Shift: 8:00 AM - Noon
- Afternoon Shift: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Extended Hours on Tuesdays and Fridays:
- Afternoon Shift: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Summer Hours) or 6:00 PM (Winter Hours)
Note that "Shifts" indicates hours in which you can perform this opportunity. You can work as many (or as little) hours within a shift as you like. We appreciate any help you can provide!
HSYC Rescue | 8177 Regent Pkwy, Fort Mill, SC 29708
- Volunteer Orientation
To keep a clean, sanitized and healthy environment for all of our valued pets before they find their fur-ever home!
- Clean and sanitize cat cages and dog kennels.
- Wash dish bowls.
- Wash, dry and fold laundry (you can also help by taking a clean load of laundry home to dry and fold.) Laundry includes towels, sheets, plush toys, etc.)
- Unfold newspapers.
- Take out garbage.
- Any other daily maintenance tasks as needed.
Staff Member, Rescue Coordinator; Foster Program Coordinator